FIVE PILMOUR PLACE’s breakfast has been described by many guests and golf tour operators as “the best breakfast in Scotland”.
We have recently been awarded "Taste Our Best Award" 2017/2018 by Visit Scotland. Set up for businesses who are passionate about delivering a quality eating experience.
Your breakfast will be cooked to order using the freshest of premium local and organic produced wherever possible.
Join us every day for breakfast from 8-9am in our Dining Room.
We have an extensive fresh buffet with fresh juices, seasonal fruits, homemade granolas, cereals, compotes, pastries and many other seasonal dishes to get you started.
Your server will get you started straight away with a cafetière of fresh ground coffee or a pot of hot tea if you prefer.
From the table you can order hot food from our kitchen. Below is a sample menu of what we typically offer.
- Cooked Breakfast: Minick of St. Andrews smoked bacon, Hog Roast Sausage, Scottish Chestnut Mushrooms, Vine Tomato, Stornoway Black Pudding, Pitlethie Farm Free Range Egg
- St Monans Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs
- French Toast and Smoked Bacon
- Grilled Mull Cheddar and Bacon Sandwich
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel
- Traditional Scots Porridge (pre-order required)
- Pancakes, blueberry, bannana, chocolate or plain
*We are happy to cater to any special dietary needs*